St. john's wort – the grass, with a wide range of properties that are useful to you, and in the other one, the one that is bad. At the time, to improve health, not to aggravate the situation, it is important to understand the mechanism of the impact of the active substances of the plants in the various systems of the body. There are two opposing views about the effect of st. john's wort on the output power, and both are appropriate.
Substances that affect the power output
There are many varieties of the herb, st. john's, but a raw material that is used name. Of this kind is to be found in Russia, almost universally, therefore, the raw material, you can do it on your own. The composition of the plants that are part of the micro-and macronutrients, vitamins (E, D), resins, alkaloids, carotenoids, choline, essential oil, ascorbic acid, niacin, and other bioactive substances. The effect of the hypericum, the male potency, by the following line:
- saponina – organic compound that blends special, and a reduction in the level of cholesterol;
- hypericin, addoperation, and hyperforin, the use of psychoactive drugs, that block the re-uptake of the dopamine receptors, and serotonin, which is that it expresses the effect of antidepressant (an identical pattern of medical doctors, anti-depressants);
- querticin – flavonoids, which have anti-inflammatory action;
- routine – bioflavonoids, produced on the basis of querticin. It reduces the permeability of the capillary walls, and prevents the clumping of blood platelets and blood clots. It has antioxidant;
- beta-sitosterol – a substance that blocks the synthesis of dihydrotestosterone – the most active of male hormones, which causes enlarged prostate and hair loss, but it maintains the sex drive. Beta-sitosterol is also slows down the absorption of cholesterol, thereby reducing its amount in the body.
- the flavonoids, thus contributing to the relaxation of the walls of the blood vessels, and the removal of its tightness;
- on the palate, which all have the activity of anti-microbial.
The healing properties of st. john's wort are useful when the vascular impotence: fast-in the arteries and veins of the blood circulation, increasing the lumen from the blood stream, which will have a positive impact on the quality of the blood in the penis during arousal. Effective for gram when erectile dysfunction that is psychogenic in nature, which is caused by depression and stress.
The mechanism of the impact of
For a position with the st. john's wort as an aphrodisiac shouldn't be, as well as the effects of the herb on the strength of sexual desire is ambiguous. First of all, is a type of medicine.
St. john's wort, for men, it may not be as helpful or harmful to the grass, because the definition of "impotence" to include premature and delayed ejaculation. You and your partner you can be, and is not accessible because of the unstable erection that. If you have the first option, the stimulation of the blood flow and increase arousal heighten the problem.
In the case of st. john's wort is useful for the power:
- it is activated by the circulation of the blood.
- out of the anxiety and improves the mood;
- it accelerates the metabolism of estrogen and decreases the amount.
Over to receive st. john's wort can decrease libido, as well as a reduction in total muscle mass. This effect is caused by the activity of beta-sitosterol, which is broken down in the balance between the number of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. The low level of the latter has also had a negative impact on the power output, such as the lack of testosterone. The power in the people, in large part, depends on the health of the organs, the urinary and the prostate gland. St. john's wort can also be used to treat acute urethritis, an inflammation, and benign prostatic hypertrophy of the prostate, and also to get rid of the processes of stagnation in the pelvic area.
Cleaning for st. john's wort is occasional in are used to increase the power, or course, software the treatment of impotency, or sexual orientation in the course of no more than 2 weeks).
- hair. You will need 100 g of raw material (dry meat is the flowers and leaves of st. john's wort), and 0.5 liters of vodka. The tincture is then aged for 10 days, filtered, and used at 50 drops per day
- the infusion set. About a tablespoon of the raw materials is poured in to a glass of boiled water, infused for half an hour. Drink 3 times a day for a quarter of a cup before meals.
- for the vegetable broth. A half-tablespoon of raw materials to poured in to a glass of boiled water, the mixture is then aged in a steam bath for about half an hour. Then, in the form of 10 minutes, cool, filtered, and diluted with water, boiled with a quantity of 200 ml. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day half an hour before a meal. It can be up to 2 days, store in the refrigerator;
- tea (for drinking, before the close encounter). One tablespoon of raw pour a glass of boiling water, to be paid by hour, drain in a colander. For the taste, you can add a floor of a teaspoon of honey and a mint leaf. In some variations of the recipe and the cognac, but this mix can also lead to an increase in the pressure.
To develop courses and to get to st. john's, then follows it with a small amount, in order to check the response. If the mouth appears resistant to the affliction, the treatment should be stopped, because it is likely a violation of the functioning of the liver.
Indications and Contra-indications
St. john's wort contains a lot of bioactive substances, which compose the drugs is, therefore, to apply it to the correct, taking into account the indications and contra-indications, and, by carefully following the changes in the body.